Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ghd Ambassadors Favorite Looks

The ghd creative Ambassador team talk about their favorite Valentines  
day style.


Craig Carter (NYC) =  When I think about Valentines Day I think about  
Romance, when I think about Romance I think soft wavy hair.  My  
favorite style for this is a ghd ribbon curl set then brushed out with  
a boar bristle brush to minimize frizz. Then finish with ghd shining  
serum for polish and shine.


Jodi Aucoin (La Jolla, CA) =   I think of old Hollywood Glamour,  
styled with a soft, sexy finish.  With ghd styler and the Classic  
Glamour Wave technique you can easily create this look. For a tighter  
1940's look and appeal use the ghd 1/2" styler and brush out for a  
soft finish.


Scott Ball (Orlando FL) =   I think of an upswept style with loosely  
pulled up curls and a strong side swept bang that just dusts the  
eyes.  Pull out random pieces to offer a disheveled, sexy finish.


Andy Bodine (Los Angeles, CA)  =  I love a very natural style, nothing  
that is too sprayed or pinned. Something that brings out the inner  
softness of a woman. Just a little polish and movement created with  
the ghd styler in a matter of seconds.  Pull some up, leave some down,  
add a small hair accessory to accent the clothes and that's it.  
Simple, Soft and Sexy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment